Homes for sale in Mount Washington MA should have a home inspection.
According to the Home Inspectors Facts for Consumers Sheet; At the conclusion of the home inspection, the buyer should:
- Be well informed of the condition of the home
- Know if there are visible, apparent problems
- Know if repairs are required
- Know whether or not there are any risks of concealed damage
- Know whether further investigation is recommended or required
A Standard Home Inspection in Mount Washington MA is performed to the MA Home Inspector Standards of Practice. The best home inspectors in Mount Washington MA perform inspections to the Standard. Excellent home inspectors exceed the Standard. Ask your home inspector how they exceed the standard.
Mount Washington MA Home Inspectors List